We invite people into our home
Whereas servers deal primarily with the guests sitting in their section, hosts interact and have a connection with all guests. They set the tone for every guest experience and provide the final impression of what great service looks like. Hosts call the plays on the field, quarterbacking the shift by controlling the flow of business. All great guest service experiences commence here.
- full working knowledge of greeting, seating & QB positions
- 100% expediting knowledge for all food items
- to be adventurous and ambitious
- time management & organizational skills
- to exceed expectations of sincerity, friendliness, and willingness to please
- to participate in a healthy, inclusive, fun environment for all
- earnestly passionate
- confident in social settings
- respectful & kind
- a great smile
- an appreciation for the value of learning
- grace under pressure
If you are interested in this position, please apply here.